Sunday, December 18, 2011

Ugh.. My stomach doesn't like me today...

So, I should have left this house three hours ago to get to Dad's.  But seeing as how sick my stomach is feeling, I'm waiting to see if this goes away first.  If it's a bug, I don't want to be the one that ruins everyone's holidays by passing a bug around.  I know that I was taught to share, but this is something that I'd like to keep to myself!

I so can't wait for Christmas!  To watch Betsey open presents all by herself this year will be amazing!  Though I should say Christmas Eve, since that is when Grandpa (my Dad) has his celebration.  Normally, I would be looking forward to the yummy food, too... But right now thinking about food makes my tummy churn even worse... o_O  I really hope this goes away QUICKLY so that we can be on our way!  Just got a few things to throw in the car and I need to jump in the shower.

I will miss Todd something fierce, though.  Betsey and I will be away a whole week this time.  I wonder how she'll handle it?  I'm sure she will be fine.  Bandit, Dad's dog, will keep her busy.  :-)

Well, this certainly isn't helping my stomach or my head, so I'm going to get off of here and try to go ahead and finish getting ready.  That way, when my tummy decides to stop doing flips, we'll be ready to just walk out of the door!

Please, stomach, BE NICE TO ME!!!

~Nikki~

No comments:

Post a Comment