Saturday, January 7, 2012

Sleep Deprived

So here it is, 4:10am and I haven't slept a wink. No, I haven't been on my iPod or my laptop this entire time. I have seriously been trying to sleep and can't. Then I wind up dizzy, have a headache, and sick to my stomach. This has been going on for several days now if not over a week. Any suggestions? Anyone?

So today I didn't get to the laundry again do to schedule conflicts. So tomorrow will be laundry day.

I also didn't make it up to the college bookstore, but I ran across something that I'm going to see if financial aide will pay for. It is a desk and short bookshelf combo that is the perfect size for my needs! The great part is that it's only $60! So I'm thinking that financial aide won't have a problem with paying for it! Here's to hoping!

Well, this is NOT helping my head AT ALL. Going to try to get some sleep. *sigh* I just hope that this time I will actually really GET some SLEEP!

No comments:

Post a Comment