Just got over a nasty bug that tore its way through our household. Glad that's over!
My Grandma Smith is in the hospital, as far as I know, she is still in ICU. Please pray for her! I am going down tomorrow to see her. I really hope that she is doing better!
I learned a lesson with my iPod the hard way last night. Which is to make sure to sync it with my laptop EVERYDAY! I hadn't synced it for a week or more and had gotten a few albums and single songs on it, plus deleted a lot of apps, and downloaded a bunch of apps too! So I made the mistake of thinking I could quickly sync it right before bedtime. Ha. Ha. Ha . I plugged it in at around 10:30pm and it didn't get done syncing until 3:40am!!! I was NOT happy! Anyhow, so then I finally get to sleep to have Betsey pee through just a bit ago, around 6:30ish and had to change her. And for done dumb reason I am WIDE awake! Ugh.
I have got so much to do today it's pathetic! Going to head down and make a stop at Walmart in Pontiac for some needed items, drop something off with Todd's kids, then go ahead on down to my Mom's and do laundry. Then when Todd gets down there to help with Betsey, I will finally get to see my Grandma Smith! And in this schedule somewhere I have to read the preface to a textbook and also do a review in math and fill out a short bio on the discussion board and reply to two other posts. *sigh* They tell you school doesn't start until the 10th, but then you get emails telling you what you should have done BEFORE classes start. Nice! :-/ And I thought that I would voluntarily start to get ahead! Guess not! Lol
So yeah, this day is going to be interesting. Especially with the fact that I have gotten so little sleep! I don't know whether to try to catch some more Z's or get up for the day? Ah, if I do get back to sleep, I'm afraid I won't want to get up until noon, though!
Well, I'm going to get off of here and decide what I'm going to do I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment