I'm sitting here waiting for Betsey to wind down to go to bed. Not feeling to great... I have a heap of homework to still catch up on. Not only that, but Grandma Smith is back into the ICU. :-( Please keep praying for her!
My X-rays didn't show anything that the doctor could see. He has to send them to radiology, and if they come back as "normal" then he's going to send me to a "hand specialist". My TB test reading is normal, but since it is a two step, I have to have it done again next week. My scrubs (for those who don't know, that is what you call a nurse's uniform) came in the mail today. So all's I'm waiting on is my instructor to e-mail me back telling me whether or not my white shoes that have a little grey on them are going to be acceptable or not. I'm not sure since I found out that some schools are really strict about PURELY white shoes... So, hoping to hear back from her soon so that I can get different shoes before class starts if necessary.
Here's a pic of my official student name tag... (Forgive the scary mug shot of me! lol)
Well... I have got A LOT of homework to do, so I'm going to get off of here and get Betsey to bed so that I can get to it... Again... I've GOT to get caught up over this weekend!!! I'm starting to freak out!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment