Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pray for my Grandma Smith!!!


So, I'm trying this new blog site out.  So far I think it's pretty cool.  Though I don't know if I know anyone else on here...

Anyway... Today I woke up around 3am and it is now 7:11am and I'm mostly wide awake still.  But I know that I should try to get a least a little sleep before Betsey wakes or I am going to feel like total crap later.

For anyone that comes across this blog..  Please, please pray for my Grandma Smith!!!  She is in the hospital in intensive care (ICU) and is fighting pneumonia and pancreatitis.  Both of which are life-threatening.  Thank you so much for all of your prayers!!!  They really are helping!!! God is awesome!!!  He is listening!!! Keep praying and don't stop!!!  Thank you!!!

As of right now, I'm going to maybe read for a few minutes and then try to get a nap in before Betsey wakes up.  :-)  I will post regularly on here!  That is the one thing that facebook is missing, a spot to blog.  So I'm really liking this right now!  I will definitely be on here blogging later!  I love blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment