So, I'm kinda in a hurry right now. Got 10 minutes before I have to take Betsey to her appointment.
I'm just trying to figure out how in the world I'm going to catch up on homework. It's so hard to focus right now with everything that is going on. I wish I was back up north with my Dad. I want to see Grandma Smith again. :-( Keep praying for her!
I still have to get laundry done at some point, read an entire book and do a book report, study for the nutrition quiz, and study for the math quiz that I have to take tonight.
There is just not enough time in a day to get everything done. Tomorrow I go in for the 2nd part of my TB test and to get X-rays on my wrist.
I am still trying to figure out how to get back up to my Dad's this weekend. I don't have school Friday, so I'm thinking I'll go up there then. But it all depends on if we have enough money for gas. Speaking of money, it's really cut thin now because I had to pay for my scrubs, wrist watch, white shoes, and white socks for my CNA classes.
That reminds me, I need to take a picture of the shoes that I got and send it to my instructor. I don't know whether she will allow them or not because they have a little bit of grey on them. If she doesn't allow them, I don't know how I'm going to afford anything else... The ones that I got were only $10 and that's about all I can afford. Plus the two trips to Chillicothe for my doctor's appointments, the trip to Lacon for Betsey's appointment, and back and forth in between school... Ugh... I hope that I have enough money for gas just for the rest of this week! That's another thing... I still have to get a name tag from the records office at school... And I don't know if that's going to cost anything or not...
Well, it's 1pm... I gotta get going if we're going to make it to Betsey's appointment. Let the rat race of today begin!
No comments:
Post a Comment