Thursday, October 13, 2011

Time for homework!

So, it's 12:14am... Time to try to catch up on homework.  I want to get ahead again because I want to go visit Grandma Smith this weekend again.

I'm freaking out because my CNA classes start this coming Monday!  I'm excited and nervous all at the same time!  How in the world am I going to handle the extra course load?  I have no idea, but I do know that I will figure it out and will be able to handle it!  Wish me luck!

I am so happy that Grandma Smith is out of intensive care!  She's not all clear, yet, but God has healed her so much!  Keep praying so that she will be completely healed and able to leave the hospital and go home!  I love her so much and want her to have time with Betsey, her only great-grandchild!

Well, I need to get working on homework so that I can be free this weekend!  YAY!!!

PS  Also pray that I can find the money for gas somewhere so that I can make it back up to Morris to see Grandma!

Thank you so much everyone for your prayers!!! Don't stop!!! Keep praying!!! God is listening!!!  He is awesome!!!  :-)

Tomorrow is the 2nd half of my 2-step TB test and the X-rays on my right wrist.  I don't know if he'll X-ray my left one or not, but he might if it's as he thinks it is.  He thinks that I broke my wrists at 7 years old and they healed wrong. :-(  If it requires surgery I'm going to beg him to approve me for my CNA classes and have the surgery after.  Ah, I'm sure I'll be fine! :-)  Following the doctor's orders I ordered a wrist brace for my right wrist.  It will be annoying, but it will keep me from aggravating it.  **sigh**  I just want to know what's going on in my wrists, especially my right one.. Which seems to be getting worse and worse each day now.. :-(  I'm hoping that he can tell me something straight away tomorrow, but I'm betting that I'm going to have to wait.  I wonder if they'd let me get a sneak peak at my x-rays before they send them off?  We'll see!

Ok, now homework!

No comments:

Post a Comment